Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forums The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Keymaster

I would not call it ” reckless” you are on the verge of insulting my shaman expertise here lady J… whaaa
High class healer workmanship I call it, the level of Suave here is stunning. The slickness and confidence , baffling really.

This was an utterly deliberate high occult art being displayed here, you must have missed something in the translation…can happen…we brush over it..

Well, dr Watson, yes you can throw in the kitchen sink, or the private parts of Soros, not sure if they are male though…that is fine with me, or put nothing in it, that is fine too, you have to figure out the road for you, I cannot do it for you, you have to find your own destiny.
It is not my destiny it is yours. People should think for themselves, even though I am acutely aware 99 per cent never even come close,not by a long shot.. fine, but that is not my problem.
Broad way narrow path something like that….

Matthew 7:13-14

The Narrow and Wide Gates

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Bindweed, hmm yes it all depends what you are used to.
Some call grass with a few dandelions a drama

You cannot help people, you can only pray and use wodka,  esp wodka.
Seems to work very well, might decrease life expectancy but …you cannot have it all.

Was not really planning on posting but…happened….

Karma…

Life Force Energy