Reply To: The Irish Topic

Forums The Irish Topic The Irish Topic The Irish Topic Reply To: The Irish Topic

Keymaster

I was pleased to hear from a friend who is promoting Plasterite as his events/ceremonies, not sure, they may be similar to ayahuasca.  It’s a bit annoying that the most popular piece is a sitting Buddha, in that it is the only really tricky piece to make, it can only be done slowly and carefully. I said I’d make quite a few but only had two successes and one failure today.

And finally a photo (memory) from 4 or 5 years ago, it seems a pity but I think it’s fair to say ‘happier days’ when the conservatory was looking looking nice, and two pretty looking daughters-in-law looking good.  Even a nice backdrop of a table-full of Plasterite in the background.

DeleteEditQuote

Little bubbles Jenn in troubles, hi chief, are you sure you do not need professional help , my goodness, total shaman alchemical witchcraft there, holding my breath…

ps this is a last bastion of free speech so yes you can use that fecking C word here, no algorythms here, not yet at least.

I agree bringing bad vibes in chat with the zombies , it is annoying.
The whole covid thing is a scam, we all know it, sure there is a virus going round but it is not as deadly as proclaimed, can make you sick yest, but it is a nasty flu, yes in some cases with weak folk can do you in, like a natural flu can do too, etc, but it is overhyped big time. Do you see thousand body bags in the street, I dont, at least not from covid, cant be too sure in the future with all those fecking jab crap, it is creepy when the psychos demand to inject you with crap.  Technically vax could be made safe, if they wanted to, like food, they could make it good for us but oh dear when has that ever happened ?

AS far as I can see it is a manmade virus that is why no real vax is there, it is not a natural virus. you see, it would blow the cover of it.
this is discussed in the book you send, in detail.
But as J and I today discussed we are so far away from any facts now, facts do not matter, truth is obsolete and definitely offending …etc
Frustrating times indeed as they keep hammering us with their tyrannical crap non stop, makes you want to do nasty things, but that would not solve it either
Boettie said just drop it,yes that could work if we had the numbers, the system would fall flat but it wont, because we dont have the numbers duhhhhh
most go along with tyranny and our owners know that very well…

„Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces.“ —  Étienne de La Boétie, book Discourse on Voluntary Servitude

Soyez résolus à ne plus servir, et vous voilà libres. Je ne vous demande pas de le pousser, de l’ébranler, mais seulement de ne plus le soutenir, et vous le verrez, tel un grand colosse dont on a brisé la base, fondre sous son poids et se rompre.

Discourse on Voluntary Servitude (1548) ORIGINAL Soyez résolus à ne plus servir, et vous voilà libres. Je ne vous demande pas de le pousser, de l’ébranler, mais seulement de ne plus le soutenir, et vous le verrez, tel un grand colosse dont on a brisé la base, fondre sous son poids et se rompre.

Discourse on Voluntary Servitude (1548)

Source: https://quotepark.com/quotes/1881305-etienne-de-la-boetie-resolve-to-serve-no-more-and-you-are-at-once-free/

yes well that is a cute neat idea , true, but only works if you have an aware population, or at least not as dumbed down and mindbombed as they are today.

Also I noticed the ridiculous amount of false news in the so called alternative media that is almost just as bad as mainstream now, how could that be…hint hint…

Also quite saddening to see the sheeple 2.0 , those who claim to be awake, repost such fake shite over and over
reminds me of that flat earth crap, I mean really , honestly ? Flat earth ? are you fecking kidding me, honestly ????
but yes all those cia stunts seem to grab the sheeple 2.0 imagination quite easily….bit disappointing.

For some reason , after I reinstalled the other website, google, after a few kicks, started indexing it…wow…maybe it will work after all…we will see…
You also see the opposite very often now as folk start to talk about a certain article, even if from cabal, suddenly those articles tend to disappear
hmmm…strange…how could that be….

But no this Covid , which is a nasty flu, is , in itself, not a hoax, on the other hand it is not something to go nutters about, most folk wont notice it as we have or soon had an immune system…

yes darlings you read that right

the EU commission a sort of new soviet system that rules Europe now.
And as we know truth is always the opposite of what they claim.
I sometimes have to give CEO Jenny a slap on the wrist if she goes too wild and shares fake news , although usually it is other folk posting their fake shite on  her page, a weird cia book feature that is.
Usually she is not even aware of that , so I help her.

If you are certain you have identified a conspiracy theory, react rather than ignore. Here are some concrete ways:

On social media:

• Comment with verified information (e.g. from fact-checking websites)
  • DO NOT share the post

On websites and blogs:

• Contact the author or the web manager with verified information and ask them to make corrections
  • DO NOT share the website or blog post

On media outlets:

• Contact the editorial board
  • Contact your local/national press council or press ombudsperson
  • DO NOT share the material

Rely on verified information. Counter false information. Stop the spread.

Life Force Energy